Vegreville Manor (formerly known as St. Michael’s Manor Vegreville) is an affordable, 55-suite supportive housing facility where one can live independently (with supportive servies if needed), have the security and convenience of on-call assistance, be proactive about one’s health and enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle.
15 suites are designated SL3.
2-Bedroom - 4 available
1-Bedroom - 1 available
Studio - 2 available
Communicate With Us
Applicants for all St. Michael’s Health Group Supportive Living Communities must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Although a large majority of our Residents are at least 65 years of age or older, the minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old.
2. A Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, refugee sponsored by the Government of Canada.
3. Fully independent or functionally independent with assistance of community based services, such as Alberta Health Services (AHS) Home Care and the services provided by SMHG Supportive Living facility.
4. Non smoker
5. Capable of self-preservation: he/she is capable of recognizing an emergency and responding through his/her ability to move to an area of safety unassisted during an emergency, e.g. fully evacuating the building during an emergency, move to a designated safe fire zone, or transfer
From a bed or chair to an individual means of mobility if needed while considering physical, cognitive and behavioural abilities.
St. Michael’s Health Group defines functionally independent as:
Application form can be obtianed from facility manager or downloaded from website (www.smhg.ca). An interview and assessment are done to determine eligibility.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Additional services charged as needed/requested.
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
- 24 Hour Health Care Staff
Recreational and Social Programming
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
5913 - 49 Street, Vegreville, Alberta, Canada T9C 1X4