Located in Spruce Grove, AB. Grove Manor offers affordable suites for independent living with the security and convenience of on-call assistance and a variety of services. As a resident at Grove Manor, you can take a proactive approach to your health while enjoying maintenance-free senior living.
2 Bedroom - 3
Communicate With Us
Applicants for all St. Michael’s Health Group Supportive Living Communities must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Although a large majority of our Residents are at least 65 years of age or older, the minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old.
2. A Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, refugee sponsored by the Government of Canada.
3. Fully independent or functionally independent with assistance of community based services, such as Alberta Health Services (AHS) Home Care and the services provided by SMHG Supportive Living facility.
4. Be a non-smoker. If applicant is a previous smoker, must have successfully quit & been on a smoking cessation program for 1 year.
5. Capable of self-preservation: he/she is capable of recognizing an emergency and responding through his/her ability to move to an area of safety unassisted during an emergency, e.g. fully evacuating the building during an emergency, move to a designated safe fire zone, or transfer from a bed or chair to an individual means of mobility if needed while considering physical, cognitive and behavioral abilities.
St. Michael’s Health Group defines functionally independent as:
Able and willing to abide by Residency Agreement
Able to travel in and around the facility with some or no assistance from a mobility aide such as a cane or walker.
Able to maintain appropriate personal hygiene with some or no assistance through AHS Home Care.
Able to maintain his/her suite in a tidy manner in conjunction to weekly cleanings performed by SMHG staff.
Mentally and emotionally able to interact socially with fellow residents, staff, volunteers, and visitors.
All applicants must successfully pass a medical assessment and face-to-face Interview to ensure the site is a good fit for the potential resident.
Applicants who require 24-hour LPN or RN supervision do not meet the
Eligibility criteria and will not be accepted into the facility.
An application form can be obtained from manager or downloaded from website. An interview and assessment will occur to determine eligibility.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
$135 to $610 depending on meal options and/or additional person in suite
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Health Care Staff
Recreational and Social Programming
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
600 King St, Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada T7X 4J8