A newly renovated, 133-suite community in popular Bridgeland. Close to pathways, transit, the river, shops and services.
30% of income
Housing with Full Services
133 suites (single and double; 4 barrier-free suites)
Monthly Fees (in addition to the rent)
$1,075/month (as of Oct. 2022). This includes all meals and snacks, weekly housekeeping, regular Active Aging programs, 24/7 non-medical staff on site and maintenance on-call. Optional service charges include phone, cable, internet and parking (subject to availability).
● Delicious, chef-inspired daily meals and snacks
● Weekly housekeeping
● Active Aging programs supporting physical, social and mental wellbeing
● Weekly Doctor Visits onsite
● 24/7 non-medical staff on site
● 24/7 Maintenance on-call
● Access to Alberta Health Services home care
● Full bathroom in resident rooms
● Air conditioning in common areas
● In-suite heating
● Fitness room
● Emergency call bells in the bedroom and bathroom
● Tuck Shop (operated by Sandstone Pharmacy)
● Hair salon services
● Newly renovated building including dining area, atrium, fitness lounge, horticultural room and lounging areas
Bridgeland is a popular and established inner city community in inner-northeast Calgary. There are many shops and services on nearby First Avenue, including coffee shops, food markets, boutiques, a bank, a post office and gas station, and several medical service providers and pharmacies. The Bridgeland LRT station and a bus stop are within walking distance. Popular nearby attractions include the Bow River, downtown Calgary, the Calgary Zoo, Telus Spark, Fort Calgary, St Patrick’s Island Park, Prince’s Island, Tom Campbell’s Hill Nature Park, and the historic neighbourhood of Inglewood.
Communicate With Us
You must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident and have lived in Canada for at least 10 years. You must be at least 65 years of age. If you have a spouse/partner, he/she is at least 60 years of age.
Phone: (403) 567-5301
Fax: (403) 276-9152
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
Full bath in resident suites. Barrier-free suites available for applicants meeting criteria.
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
Weekly housekeeping, full Active Aging calendar, 24/7 maintenance on call.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
Shaw EXO WiFi in common areas. Tuck shop with pharmacy services by Sandstone Pharmacies. Hairdresser. Recreation room. Coin-operated laundry. Lounges. For a nominal fee, it is possible to reserve the dining room, recreation room or auditorium. Concrete construction. Sprinklers and Tunstall emergency call buttons in every suite.