A welcoming atmosphere makes this contemporary building a home. Close to many amenities and with a shopping center just a short bus ride away, the Haven offers several home-like suite options and a variety of pricing models. Silver Birch Haven accommodates seniors 65 years of age or older who are active and functionally independent within a caring and friendly supportive living environment. This building features access to a variety of modern amenities on-site, including a private dining room, coffee lounge, library, and exercise room to promote an active and independent lifestyle. With the exception of studio suites, Silver Birch Haven has no income-related eligibility requirement and is designed to meet the needs of mid-income seniors.
Communicate With Us
• 65 years of age or older
• Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant
• Functionally independent OR • Functionally independent with the assistance of community-based services (e.g. home care)
• No income requirements for 1 & 2 bedroom units
1. Fill out the application form.
2. Completed applications can be emailed, mailed, or dropped off at the office.
3. Staff will be in contact to schedule an interview. An independent living assessment completed by your physician may be requested after the interview at the manager's discretion.
- Outside Designated Area
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
The service package fee associated with RGI studio units includes meals, housekeeping, utilities, and access to recreation programs.
Additional services are as follows:
- Cable TV: $41.00 per month
- Laundry Services: (please inquire about fees)
- Above Ground Parking: $25.00 per month
- Emergency Pendant: $30 per month or $10 per month for studio suites
- Second Tenant Fee: $600.00 per month
- Suite Air Conditioning (resident owned): $50.00 per season
- Guest Meals at Silver Birch Haven are available for purchase
Visit our website at www.heartlandhousing.ca to view our new virtual tours!
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- Scooter Parking/Garage
- On-Site Laundry
- Personal emergency response system is in place for each resident
- Fob Access on suite doors
- Suite door viewers to identify guests
- Hard-wired smoke detectors (with Co2 monitoring)
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
- Delicious, nutritious meals are prepared by a qualified chef and served in a central dining room.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Our friendly and caring staff are on duty 24 hours a day on-site to ensure our residents" needs are met.
- A full-time Recreation Coordinator is on staff to plan and coordinate lifestyle-enriching activities.
- Our on-site chapel holds weekly services.
- Laundry facilities are available for personal use.
- If required, medication assistance and home health care services can be coordinated by residents through Alberta Health Services & CBI.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
An outdoor smoking shelter is available.
906 Bison Way, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2C4