This 13-storey building is located in the Beltline district, just steps from beautiful Memorial Park Library and Beltline Pool.
Communicate With Us
• Minimum age is 65 years of age. For couples, one spouse is 65 years of age.
• Applicant(s) must be functionally independent/self-sustaining with the aid of community support services.
• Maximum income limit for applicants is $39,000/yr (studio). $49,000/yr (1 bedroom)
All applicants will be evaluated according to the Alberta Government Priority of Need Rating procedure in determining priority and will then be selected from the wait list for subsidized senior housing. The wait-list is not a first come, first serve basis.
Please apply at https://www.tpfa.ca/apply-for-housing
- Outside Designated Area
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
Vending machine with some snacks in the lobby.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
1220 2 St. SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0W4