- 4 One bedroom suites, 700 square feet, with living/dining room; large bedroom; kitchen; storage room; 4-piece bathroom
- Attached bungalow style with private entrance each
- In-suite laundry
None. Waitlist only.
Communicate With Us
- Must be 65+ years of age to apply.
Applications can be downloaded from www.meridianhousingfoundation.ca. They are to be completed in full and signed by the applicant. They are to be completed in full and signed by the applicant. Please include most recent Notice of Assessment. Applications cannot be processed without it. Submit the application in person, by email or by fax.
Meridian Housing Foundation uses a point scoring tool legislated by the Government of Alberta to determine waiting list priorities. If the gross yearly income of the Applicant is more than the amount specified under the "Alberta Housing Act" Social Housing Accommodation Regulations (presently $42,000.00 for a one-bedroom suite), the applicant, if approved, will be placed on a separate waiting list. The Applicant will only be contacted concerning a vacancy when all current applicants whose incomes are under the amount indicated above have been contacted and have refused the accommodation. An interview is required prior to being accepted to move-in.
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- On-Site Laundry
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- In-Suite Laundry Equipment
5206 - 50 Street, Wabamun, Alberta, Canada T0E 2K0