The newly built and completely redesigned Clover Bar Lodge provides a safe, modern, and comfortable home for our residents.
The new Lodge is reflective of the atmosphere and community feeling the previous Clover Bar Lodge worked hard to establish. It offers a home-like community living environment that responds to the varied and distinct needs of our independent residents. The Lodge provides an everyday living experience that will emphasize the social, physical, and mental wellness of our residents.
350 Sq. Ft: 5
Communicate With Us
• 65 years of age or older
• Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant
• Functionally independent OR • Functionally independent with the assistance of community-based services (e.g. home care)
1. Fill out the application form (please include income verification!)
2. Completed applications can be emailed, mailed, or dropped off at the office.
3. Staff will be in contact to schedule an interview. An independent living assessment completed by your physician may be requested after the interview at the manager's discretion.
- Outside Designated Area
The service package fee associated with RGI studio units includes meals, housekeeping, utilities, and access to recreation programs.
Additional services are as follows:
- Cable TV: $41.00 per month
- Laundry Services: (please inquire about fees)
- Above Ground Parking: $25.00 per month
- Emergency Pendant: $30 per month or $10 per month for studio suites
- Second Tenant Fee: $600.00 per month
- Suite Air Conditioning (resident owned): $50.00 per season
- Guest Meals at Clover Bar Lodge are available for purchase
Each suite is fully accessible and features a kitchenette with sink and space for a mini-fridge and microwave (tenant provided). Each suite has a TV mount and boasts large windows and spacious closets. Suites are also equipped with:
- Personal emergency response systems in place for each resident
- Deadbolt locks on suite doors
- Suite door viewers to identify guests
- Hard-wired smoke detectors (with Co2 monitoring)
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- Scooter Parking/Garage
- On-Site Laundry
Visit our website at www.heartlandhousing.ca to view our new virtual tours!
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
- Delicious, nutritious meals are prepared by a qualified chef and served in a central dining room.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Our friendly and caring staff are on duty 24 hours a day on-site to ensure our residents" needs are met.
- A full-time Recreation Coordinator is on staff to plan and coordinate lifestyle-enriching activities.
- Our on-site chapel holds weekly services.
- Laundry facilities are available for personal use.
- If required, medication assistance and home health care services can be coordinated by residents through Alberta Health Services & CBI.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
Outdoor smoke shelters are available
1040 Iris Evans Way, Sherwood Park, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8H 2X5