At Chinook Village, we provide the highest quality of living options for the 50+ adult through an approach that addesses the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of our Residents. We are dedicated to high standards and to giving our Residents choices, right to privacy, respect and recognition of their individuality. We encourage an independent and active lifestyle among our Residents and nurture their relationships with family, friends and community.
We offer three lifestyles:
1. Independent Living for those who want to enjoy a carefree environment with access to Resident-led social and activity programs; dining, housekeeping and more – all with security and affordability. Rental or LifeLease.
2. Supportive Living 2 for those who enjoy the benefit of services such as meals, laundry, housekeeping and scheduled recreation and social functions accompanying health services to enrich their independent lifestyle. Rental of LifeLifeae.
3. Assisted Living for those who requied additional care and services with 24/7 availability and supervision. 3 meals per day, structured recreation, social functions, housekeeping and laundry options are available. Rental or LifeLease.
In addition, Chinook Village offers Respite Care as a short-term alternative for guests who require care tailored to their needs. Guests stay in a comfortable suite and enjoy the same level of care that Assisted Living provides.
Independent Living - 5 suites
Supportive Living - 15 suites
Assisted Living - 20 suites
Communicate With Us
Chinook Village is a pet-free, smoke-free environment. Residents must be 50+.
Call Chinook Village at 403-526-6951 and speak to Sales for further information.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
Adjusted to meet Resident"s needs.
Studio suites only available in Supportive Living or Assisted Living.
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- Scooter Parking/Garage
- On-Site Laundry
Varies, depending on lifestyle choice
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Health Care Staff
On-site Chaplain services; full time maintenance and housekeeping staff; kitchen and dining services. Catering Services available.
- Emergency Response System
- In-Suite Laundry Equipment
Social Activities Rooms, Crafts/Exercise Rooms, Corner Store, Chapel, 34 Large Lounges with variety of games tables, exercise equipment, fireplaces; Library, Private Park, Beauty Salon, Hearing Clinic, Dr."s office, Foot Care Clinic, Preschool
2801 13th Avenue SE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada T1A 3R1