This beautiful 62 unit lodge is located walking distance (only one block) from the Cardston Alberta Temple, only 3 blocks from Cardston’s outdoor swimming pool, skating rink and Main Street shopping.
Chinook Lodge was completely regenerated (rebuilt) in 1995 which is why it has a noticably modernized look and feel throughout.
You’ll enjoy 3 delicious home-cooked meals prepared daily by our Red Seal Chef. Our residents and staff are very friendly and welcoming. There’s plenty of activity and entertainment opportunities. Our 24/7 HCA staffing provide valuable peace of mind for all residents and particularly those requiring additional assistance from time to time. Residents freely come & go as they wish. You’ll experience a wonderful “feels like home” atmosphere which is why this lodge is such a great place to live.
Studio Suites available now. Lodge and DSL3 spaces available.
Communicate With Us
* Provincial Guidelines
* Residency Criteria
* Completed application
* Medical Assessment
* Interview with Site Manager
Included in rate above. Cable and Wi-fi also included in rate.
Adjoining rooms combined to accommodate couples (provides 2 large rooms with 2 full bathrooms)
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- Scooter Parking/Garage
- On-Site Laundry
* Full Private Bath (Shower & Tub)
* Comfortable& spacious
* Independently controlled Hot Water Heating
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
- 24 Hour Health Care Staff
* Free Resident Use Laundry
* Medication Assistance available
* 24/7 snacks available
* Resident laundry service available
* Bulk Cable TV Service
* Asst'd Bathing / Jetted Tub available
- Emergency Response System
* N/C Resident laundry
* Resident library
* Baby grand piano
* Sunroom sitting area
* Partially covered deck sitting area
* Covered main entry walkway
451 - 3 St. W, Cardston, Alberta, T0K 0K0, Canada T0K 0K0