At Carter Place we provide one-bedroom and studio-style accommodation to low-income seniors who are functionally independent with or without the assistance of existing community based services.
Carter Place is a secure building located in the heart of downtown Calgary with easy access to a nearby strip mall, grocery store, pharmacy, coffee shop, gas station and banks.
Communicate With Us
• Minimum age is 65 years of age. For couples, one spouse is 65 years of age.
• Applicant(s) must be functionally independent/self-sustaining with the aid of community support services.
• Maximum income limit for applicants is $39,000/yr (studio). $49,000/yr (1 bedroom)
All applicants will be evaluated according to the Alberta Government Priority of Need Rating procedure in determining priority and will then be selected from the wait list for subsidized senior housing. The wait-list is not a first come, first serve basis.
Please apply at https://www.tpfa.ca/apply-for-housing
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
heated underground parking (limited availability)
602 - 1 Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 4W4