Canterbury Manor offers studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments in this independent living seniors residence. Each suite features air conditioning, quality flooring and draperies, full kitchen, three or four piece bathroom, TV and telephone hook-ups. Wi-Fi is available in the common areas. Underground heated parking is available for an additional fee.
Communicate With Us
Anyone over 65 years of age and in acceptable health is eligible to take up residency in Canterbury Manor.
Each applicant is required to:
- Complete an application form for residence.
- Submit appropriate physician completed medical forms.
- Be assessed by Canterbury Foundation RN.
- Provide additional information as management may consider necessary.
- Sign a standard residency agreement.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- Scooter Parking/Garage
- On-Site Laundry
Air conditioning, quality flooring and draperies, three or four piece bathroom, TV and telephone hook-ups
- Meals Available
- Personal Laundry
Wi-Fi is available in the common areas
8411 - 142 St., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5R 5Y5