Canterbury Court offers bachelor and double suites in a comfortable, supportive living seniors residence.
Canterbury Court is dedicated to providing its residents with the services necessary to ensure their suite offers all the comforts of homes. Services (nursing services, food services, activities, housekeeping services & maintenance) are provided by trained personnel who focus on ensuring the safety, security and comfort of all residents.
Each suite features air conditioning, quality flooring and draperies, four-piece bathroom, TV and telephone hook ups. Wi-Fi is available in the common areas.
Communicate With Us
Anyone over 65 years of age, functionally independent and in acceptable health to take up residency in Canterbury Court.
Each applicant is required to:
- Complete an application form for residence.
- Submit appropriate physician completed medical forms.
- Be assessed by Canterbury Foundation RN.
- Provides additional information as management may consider necessary.
- Sign a standard residency agreement.
Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Visitors are welcome to bring pets.
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
Cable television, personal emergency pendant, call bell, bathroom emergency pull cord, individual room heating and air conditioning included
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
- Specialized Dementia Care
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
- 24 Hour Health Care Staff
24/7 Registered Nurse (RN) coverage & qualified Health Care Aids (HCAs), daily housekeeping, daily activities & fitness, 24/7 receptionist, bus outings
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
- Emergency Response System
In-house physician clinic, on-site pharmacist, social worker, foot care clinics, hearing aid clinics, mobile dentist and denturist, hair salon, gift shop, chapel, library
8403 - 142 St., Laurier Heights (West End), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5R 4L3