A lovely 60-suite community in popular Bridgeland. Close to pathways, transit, the river, shops and services.
30% of income
Housing with Full Services
60 suites (54 single, 6 double)
Monthly Fees (in addition to the rent)
$999/month (as of Oct. 2022). This includes all meals and snacks, weekly housekeeping, regular Active Aging programs, 24/7 non-medical staff on-site and maintenance on-call. Optional service charges include phone, cable, internet and parking (subject to availability).
● Delicious, chef-inspired daily meals and snacks
● Weekly housekeeping (includes new linens and towels)
● Active Aging programs supporting physical, social and mental wellbeing
● 24/7 non-medical staff on site
● 24/7 Maintenance on-call
● Private suites
● Full bath in resident suites; some suites have walk-in showers
● All suites furnished (twin bed, lockable nightstand, dresser/hutch, chair)
● One-level building (no stairs/elevator to maneuver)
● Small community population, creating a friendly, relaxed and warm social environment, with quiet lounges and caring employees
● 24/7 lounge access (toaster, microwave, utensils, coffee, tea, hot water, hot chocolate, juices, bread and jams always available)
● A lounge available for private bookings (e.g., birthdays, family functions[LM7] )
● Hair salon services
● Laundry facilities
Bridgeland is a popular and established inner city community in inner-northeast Calgary. There are many shops and services on nearby First Avenue, including coffee shops, food markets, boutiques, a bank, a post office and gas station, and several medical service providers and pharmacies. The Bridgeland LRT station and a bus stop are within walking distance. Popular nearby attractions include the Bow River, downtown Calgary, the Calgary Zoo, Telus Spark, Fort Calgary, St Patrick’s Island Park, Prince’s Island, Tom Campbell’s Hill Nature Park, and the historic neighbourhood of Inglewood. Enjoy large trees, outdoor seating areas and small animals (such as rabbits and squirrels).
Please contact the Community Living Team for vacancies.
Communicate With Us
You must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident and have lived in Canada for at least 10 years. You must be at least 65 years of age. If you have a spouse/partner, he/she is at least 60 years of age.
Phone: (403) 567-5301
Fax: (403) 276-9152
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- 24 Hour Hospitality Staff
Weekly housekeeping, full Active Aging calendar, 24/7 maintenance on call.
- Emergency Response System
Full bath in resident suites. Shaw EXO WiFi in common areas. Call button system. Tuck shop available at nearby Spruce Community with pharmacy services through Sandstone Pharmacies.
1020 Bow Valley Drive NE, Bridgeland, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 8L3