Built-in 1992 by the Sherwood Park Kiwanis Club, this project is owned by the Province and is managed on the Province’s behalf by Heartland Housing Foundation. This building is situated in an established residential community with excellent access to public transport and amenities.
The self-contained apartments cater to independent seniors who enjoy living in a safe affordable seniors facility.
- Two appliances included – stove, fridge
- Heat & water are included in the rental rate
- Storage area in all suites
- Deadbolt locks on suite doors
- Suite door viewers to identify guests
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in all suites
- Elevators with emergency call systems monitored 24 hr a day
- Laundry machines for residents’ personal laundry are available
- Resident social club to enhance resident social activities
- Comfortable common areas for resident usage
- Safe and secure building with an intercom
1 Bedroom- 1
Communicate With Us
• 65 years of age or older
• Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant
• Functionally independent OR • Functionally independent with the assistance of community-based services (e.g. home care)
1. Fill out the application form (please include your income verification!)
2. Completed applications can be emailed, mailed, or dropped off at the Clover Bar Lodge office.
3. Staff will be in contact to schedule an interview. An independent living assessment completed by your physician may be requested after the interview at the manager's discretion.
- Outside Designated Area
- 1 Bedroom
Additional services are as follows:
- Cable TV: $43.00 per month
- Laundry Services: (please inquire about fees)
- Above Ground Parking: $10.00 per month
- Suite Air Conditioning (resident owned): $50.00 per season
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
97 Willow Street, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8A 5R4