AgeCare Columbia retirement community is located in west end of Lethbridge and offers all the benefits of a retirement living and seniors care in a community environment where making friends is easy and living is truly worry-free.
The Chinook neighborhood contains 62 retirement living suites and is designed to support active, independent seniors.
For one inclusive and affordable monthly fee, AgeCare Columbia retirement living offers:
- Your choice of studio or 1-bedroom suites
- 3 nutritious meals a day planned by our Executive Red Seal Chef, plus coffee, tea & snacks
- Weekly housekeeping & maintenance
- Daily recreation and wellness programs (social, arts and crafts & fitness)
- Indoor & outdoor gathering spaces
- Utilities (heat, water, electricity, sewer & garbage disposal)
- Short term stays and respite care options
- And many more amenities and services designed to support your independence
Please contact us for vacancy availability.
Communicate With Us
Visit us online at www.agecare.ca or call (403) 320-9363 to request more information or book a tour.
- Outside Designated Area
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
Utilities (heat, electricity, water, sewer, garbage excluding additional telephone and cable charges)
Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink, and ample oak cabinetry
Neutral flooring to complement any décor
Individual air conditioners and thermostats for personal climate control
Fire alarms and sprinklers
Spacious four-piece bathrooms with large vanities and support bars
- Meals Available
- Snacks and Beverages
- Personal Laundry
Weekly housecleaning, plus laundry service for sheets and towels.
Recreation and wellness program, full activity calendar
Scheduled transportation to various locations in Lethbridge.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
Professional building maintenance – inside and out.
785 Columbia Blvd. W., Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada T1K 4T8