This three storey building, featuring 24 suites in total, including bachelor and one bedroom, is located in the heart of trendy Inglewood. It is easy to find great shops in this natural setting for someone who enjoys a quieter lifestyle.
This property features:
– An outdoor garden area
– An elevator
– An active social room
– Reasonably priced laundry facilities
Communicate With Us
• Minimum age is 65 years of age. For couples, one spouse is 65 years of age.
• Applicant(s) must be functionally independent/self-sustaining with the aid of community support services.
• Maximum income limit for applicants is $39,000/yr (studio). $49,000/yr (1 bedroom)
All applicants will be evaluated according to the Alberta Government Priority of Need Rating procedure in determining priority and will then be selected from the wait list for subsidized senior housing. The wait-list is not a first come, first serve basis.
Please apply at https://www.tpfa.ca/apply-for-housing
- Outside Designated Area
- 1 Bedroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Security System
- On-Site Laundry
- Wheel Chair Accessible Suites
107, 1320 8 Ave. SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 0M9